Sunday, September 23, 2012

Flea Market & Carnival

We went to visit my mom yesterday and took a trip to the local flea market.  I came home with 20 new bows for the girls and a little table with 2 chairs .  The bows were super cheap!  Big bows 4 for $5!  I've seen these bows sell for $7-$10 each in stores, so I took advantage of the bargain.  The table and chairs are unfinished wood for $10!  I look forward to painting them and setting everything up in the 'dream' playroom that I hope to have for the girls one day!

This flea market is only open on the weekends and has a little carnival year round.  Addison didn't want to ride the car ride, but Alyssa talked her into it!  There is no way in hell Addison would have gotten on any kind of ride at age 2!  We all rode the carousel a couple of times and that provided a nice breeze to cool us off.

No comments:

Post a Comment