We made a trip to the pediatrician this morning. Addy slept fine last night with the help of the 'sleepy' cough syrup and didn't have a fever when she awoke. I was relieved there wasn't a fever. While we were in the waiting room Alyssa was pretty snotty and had a rainbow of greens/yellows coming from her nose. I decided to get her checked out while we were there too. Addy has a cold and is on round the clock breathing treatments to prevent full-blown bronchitis and an antibiotic to hopefully kill any infection she has that may be causing her nasty cough. Alyssa has an ear infection that totally flew under my radar! She is on an antibiotic and BroveX PEB with a follow-up visit scheduled in 2 weeks. When we got home I went to put the numbing drops in her ear, but couldn't remember which ear was infected. I thought it was the left as I replayed the pedi checking Alyssa's ears and making comments. To confirm, I pulled out our ear check device. Had I used this before the visit I could have told the pedi I suspected an ear infection, but seeing how I wasn't even planning to get Alyssa seen by the pedi, it didn't matter. Anywho, it's her LEFT ear.
We got put in the Pooh room again. I think this room should be dedicated to my girls and will suggest this idea when we move from this town. I wonder if the pedi office thinks I have nothing better to do than give them money every other week. It seems like we are there every month between well-visits and sick-visits.Oh, I don't even know what to say about this picture. This little doll wanted to use the potty this morning before I changed her diaper. No poop this time, but there was pee pee! I'm still saying this is a fluke.



No comments:
Post a Comment